The first 2 images show a PRECISO N°9X hospital trolley used for patient files. The trolley is closed by a rolling shutter with keylock.
2 interesting features are
- the additional drawer with its own keylock on the left side
- the additional document holders on the left and right sides, installed on accessory bars that can be adjusted and removed at will without using tools
The second pair of images show an older PERSOCAR 800 therapy trolley with a heavily accessorized overbridge. The PERSOCAR trolleys have been replaced by the PRESTO trolleys. Countless happy customers still use and maintain them. Notable features are
- on the left side: the 3 tilt-out bins and the additional pull-out table
- on the right side: 2 WALLY dustbins
- on the overbridge: a triple gloves box holder