Versatile and compact does not mean it was made “cheap“!
Our proven construction method of using sophisticated structural posts – made of sturdy yet light anodized extruded aluminum – speaks for itself.
The images above show the 6 versions of the 400 mm front line.
3 show the taller PERLA 400 in a 10 module height, the other 3 show the shorter PERLA 400 in an 8 module height.
All PERLA 400 trolleys can be equipped with our robust FH-Drawers. These come in a width of 400 mm (or 40 cm, or 15.75 inches) and are 1, 2 or 3 modules high. Any combination of these heights can be used… up to a maximum of 8 or 10 modules. Just to give an example: a 10 module trolley could have 3x 3 module FH-Drawers + 1x 1 module FH-Drawer (9+1=10 modules). Easy maths!
Thanks to plastic ISO rails several combinations of trays, FH-Drawers and baskets are possible.
NUMBER OF AVAILABLE ISO RAILS:
– open front: 8 modules = 24 ISO rails / 10 modules = 30 ISO rails
– closed by door: 8 modules = 24 ISO rails / 10 modules = 30 ISO rails
– closed by rolling shutter: 8 modules = 21 ISO rails / 10 modules = 27 ISO rails
HOW’S THE FRONT CLOSED?
The front can 1) stay open, 2) be closed by a door and 3) be closed by a grey rolling shutter.
All models can be equipped with
– universal accessory rails on the sides, freely adjustable and removable without tools
– steel tube for accessories
– an overbridge (made of 2 vertical steel tubes) with universal accessory rails. Rails are freely adjustable and removable without tools.